The first rule about this robe is you always talk about this robe.
Leave it to Rihanna to invent the street style bathrobe.
7. Robert De Niro as Ace Rothstein in Casino
Martin Scorsese would go on to forge a long and beautiful history of putting De Niro in pajamas, but his greatest hit has to be the silky, flamingo-pink Casino number.
6. Harry Styles’s Wedding Officiant Robe
5. Alfred Molina as Rahad Jackson in Boogie Nights
A shimmery and psychotic(ally good) scene-stealing robe.
4. Nicolas Cage as Ronny Cammerari in Moonstruck
Johnny stole his hand, Johnny stole his bride, but Johnny didn’t steal his robe!!!
3. Jeff Bridges as The Dude in The Big Lebowski
The robe abides.
2. Muhammad Ali’s Classic Pre-Fight Robe
A robe fit for The Greatest.
1. James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano in The Sopranos
Tony’s robe is more than just a robe: it’s an outward expression of his inner despondency and a salient symbol of the diminished role of the modern man. It’s the most enduring image of the most enduring man on television. May we all collect the newspaper in such era-defining style.